Insulfoam in partnership with the Department of Energy’s Challenge Home Program, invites you to join us at one of the two upcoming complimentary seminars.
Perfect for builders and designers looking to differentiate themselves within the residential building and design category, this complimentary seminar is being offered in two locations: November 21st in the greater Seattle area and November 22nd in the greater Stockton area.
Register to attend one of these sessions here or read on to learn why you need to attend one of these seminars!
Half-Day Training Course Description:
Is the Housing Market Ready for Zero Net-Energy Ready Homes?
Presenters include Sam Rashkin, Chief Architect, DOE Building Technologies Program & Jamie Lyons, Senior Consultant, Newport Partners.
It’s been five years since the current housing industry slow-down began. As time marches on, it’s become increasingly clear the recovery process will be extremely slow. During this difficult business climate, the DOE Challenge Home offers leading builders a timely solution for differentiating their product from the existing homes as well as minimum code new homes. In fact, DOE believes the housing market is ready for a label that makes it easy for consumers to identify zero net-energy ready homes that are so efficient a small renewable energy system can offset most or all annual energy consumption. Further, these homes include outstanding health benefits and significant savings installing solar energy systems in the future.
Constructing zero net-energy ready homes is relatively easy. Ensuring they consistently deliver affordability, comfort, health, safety, durability and quality-construction is the goal of the DOE Challenge Home specifications.
American homebuyers want this level of excellence when they make the largest investment of a lifetime. They just don’t know it’s available and how to get it… yet.
This 3.5-hour seminar will provide builders a comprehensive review of zero net-energy ready home construction including the business case, detailed specifications, and opportunities to be recognized as an industry leader. In the process, attendees will learn the answers to the following questions:
- What is the future of housing and why is it headed there?
- What new business approach is critical for builders in a slow housing market?
- What critical components define a truly zero net-energy ready home?
- How are builders offering zero net-energy ready homes today at market-based prices?
- Why are zero net-energy ready homes often the lowest cost option for homebuyers?
- What eight compelling value propositions are unique to zero net-energy ready homes?
- How can zero net-energy ready homes substantially lower home builders’ risks?
- How can zero net-energy ready homes be constructed with readily available, tried-and-true technologies and practices?
- How can builders achieve significant recognition for providing zero net-energy ready performance?
- What local resources are available to assist home builders with zero net-energy ready projects?
Sign up to attend at this registration link. Space is extremely limited. Don’t delay!