With five Baltimore area locations, 36-year old bike retailer Race Pace Bicycles isn’t slowing down. The company’s Ellicott City store, will soon to be relocated to a nearby site at the junction of Centennial Lane and Route 40. This location houses its retail operation that caters exclusively to women. Called Bella Bikes, the women’s store was the first of its kind in the U.S. when it opened in 2008.
Insulfoam R-Tech was used as the exterior wall insulation for the building’s metal wall panel system , 20 psi, 2″ x 4 x 8 Sheets. The benefits of R-Tech as an exterior insulation are important:
- R-Tech has a dense foam structure
- Water-resistant film skinned surface
- Integrated weep channeling
- R-Tech offers a natural barrier against water in any form
- Air infiltration and moisture penetration are eliminated
- Thermal bridging and thermal shock is greatly reduced.
- R-Tech combines versatility and durability for a complete long-term working system.
The Race Pace project has been a beauty and we would like to thank all that have been involved:
- Architect: Ammon Heisler Sachs, PC
- Distributor: Morris Ginsburg, Brian Jones
- Insulfoam Independent Rep: Roof Pro
- Installer: HRIC MD Inc., Michael Webb
More on Race Pace Bicycles:
PROJECT OR EPS QUESTIONS
Contact Jason Myers, Insulfoam Territory Sales Manager